We arrange skating schools for children aged:
- 2-5 years (with a parent)
- 3-6 years and
- 7-15 years
- The training will be systematic but also playful. We learn the ABCs of skating: the basic skating, stops, jumps, pirouettes, gliding etc.
- Our trained skating school instructors are responsible for the skating school training.
- In addition to the instructors there will be a sufficient number of helpers to help the very young/novice skaters to get started.
- If your child does not have the skills to stay up, check out our Child & adult skating school. Youngsters learn fast!
- You should have your own pair of skates. The clothing should not be too thick – you will get warm as you move around. A fleece sweater or pullover and training trousers with warm underwear are suitable. Also, a pair of warm gloves is needed. We also recommend using a helmet.
Registering is in Finnish. If you find it difficult to register here, you can also register by signing up with Julia Litukka julialitukka.koovee[at]gmail.com